My twin Cousins decide to give me ties. You know what everyone needs ties. My mom wanted me to decide which one I like best well I said i like my uncle jims tie my aunt gave me . I'm wearing that tie in pics while im in the ONT Airport leaving Calforina for the last time. For the twins ( listen up ) - if you see that I wear the one of you ties the most when I blog pics up you will see which one I like the best but right now I really dont know. Both ties are really different in their ways.
Jason and Jared I have always felt you two were my examples in life well got to say that becuase both you too are pretty big. Jason on the other hand has to be taking steriods. Jared; poor jared atleast you are not taking drugs Good for you LOL.
Well Im hoping People are reading my Blog If you want to write me I got my Adress up and you want to leave comment. This is what you do
1. Make Blogspot account (It's Free)
2. Under this post its should say (Leave a Comment) Click It k
Well thanks every one for your support
P.S. all my Ex. Co-workers I hope you are reading this Im really missing you guys NOT THE KIDS (HATE)
It was really joy on working with you guys but I know this is where I need to be.
AWESOME blog cody! I hope you are having a blast on the mish! Those big boys are crazy!
ReplyDelete